About the course
KeenSmartz’s Angular Certification Training will enable you to build dynamic, responsive and interactive web applications by mastering the concepts of Angular. Our Angular Training covers Angular concepts such as Angular Modules, Angular Components, Data binding, Angular Animations, Angular Forms, DOM manipulation using Directives and Pipes, Component interaction using Services and Dependency Injection (DI), Communicate with backend services over HTTP protocol, Perform Routing and Authentication with JWT plus.
Angular is the next big deal. Being the successor of the overwhelmingly successful Angular.js framework it’s bound to shape the future of frontend development in a similar way. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular allow you to create complex, customizable, modern, and responsive and user-friendly web applications.
Angular is faster than Angular 1 and offers a much more flexible and modular development approach. After taking this course you’ll be able to fully take advantage of all those features and start developing awesome applications immediately.
Get a very deep understanding of how to create Angular applications
This course will teach you all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, databinding, routing, HTTP access and much more! We will take a lot of deep dives and each section is backed up with a real project. All examples showcase the features Angular offers and how to apply them correctly.
· Good knowledge and experience of using HTML for web application.
· Understanding of Model-View-Controller (MVC) concepts.
· Working knowledge of Document Object Model (DOM)
By attending this course, you will be able to:
· Build RIA using Angular
· Exploit two-way binding offered by Angular
· Use dependency injection for better maintainability
· Understand and use various directives offered by Angular
· Create custom directives, pipes
· Communicating with the Server Using HTTP, Observables, and RxJS
Module 1 – Getting Started with Angular
This module will introduce you to the basic constructs of web application development, MVC architecture, what is Angular and the differences between single and multiple page applications. You will also learn how to install Angular and make use of NPM packages.
• Building Blocks of Web Application Development
• Web Application Architecture
• Introduction to Angular
• Comparison between front-end tools
• Angular Architecture
• Building blocks of Angular
• Angular Installation
• Angular CLI
• Angular CLI commands
• Angular Modules
· Understanding files in Angular
• Installation of Node.js, Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code
• Creating First Angular Application
• How to run server
Module 2: Creating and Communicating Between Components
In this module, you will learn about Angular Components and how to create and call component along with bootstrap.
• Angular Components
• Creating A Component Through Angular CLI
• Angular App Bootstrapping
• Template and styles
• Installing bootstrap to design application
• Component Interaction using @Input and @Output decorator
• Usage of bootstrap and creation of component.
Module 3 – Routing and Navigating Pages
This module will introduce you to how to create routing, links and navigation.
• Adding Multiple Pages to Your App
• Adding Your First Route
• Accessing Route Parameters
• Linking to Routes
• Navigating from Code
• Usage of router outlet and router Link.
Module 4 – Pipes
This module will introduce you to the basic usage of pipes and creation of custom pipes.
• Using Built-in Pipes
• Creating a Custom Pipe
• Sorting and Filtering Overview
• Creating a Filtering Display
• Filtering Data
• Usage of pipes and creation of custom pipes
Module 5 – Exploring the New Template Syntax
This module will introduce you to usage of in-built directives, display data using loops along with hiding and showing content.
• Interpolation, Property Bindings, and Expressions
• Event Bindings and Statements
• Repeating Data with ngFor
• Hiding and Showing Content with ngIf
• Hiding Content with the [Hidden] Binding
• Hiding and Showing Content with ngSwitch
• Styling Components with ngClass
• Styling Components with ngStyle
• Usage of directives and styling component.
Module 6 – Creating Reusable Services
This module will introduce you to create a service and how you can reuse in different component
• Why We Need Services and Dependency Injection
• Creating Your First Service
• Usage of service and understanding of DI and IOC.
Module 7 – Collecting Data with Forms and Validation
This module will introduce you to how to create a form and apply validation.
• Introduction of forms
• Creating Your First Template-based Form
• Using the Data from Your Template-based Form
• Validating Template-based Form
• Validating Reactive Forms
• Usage of form and understanding of template / reactive form.
Module 8 – Dependency Injection
This module will introduce you to how to inject the dependency.
• Using Third Party Global Services – The Problem
• Angular Dependency Injection Lookup
• Using the @Inject Decorator
• The useClass Provider
• Usage of @inject Decorator and benefit of DI.
Module 9 – Communicating with the Server Using HTTP, Observables, and RxJS
This module will introduce you to about HTTP client to communicate with server.
• What is HTTP Requests
• How it work
• How to send requests
• Adjusting Request Headers
• How to handle Get and Put Request
• Catching HTTP Error
• async with HTTP Requests
• Usage of HTTP Client and its method.