COURSE BROCHURE & SYLLABUS
DevOps is a set of practices, tools and cultural philosophy that automate and integrate the processes between software development and IT teams. It emphasizes team empowerment, cross-team communication and collaboration, and technology automation. A DevOps team includes developers and IT operations working collaboratively throughout the product lifecycle, in order to increase the speed and quality of software deployment. It’s a new way of working, a cultural shift that has significant implications for teams and the organizations they work for. DevOps is definitely a promising career for all IT professionals. In next few years 90% of the companies will adopt DevOps culture. In India average salary for a DevOps professionals with 3 – 4 years of experience is Rs. 15 lac per year.
· Hands-On Assignments For Each Module
· KeenSmartz is the best Python training institute in India. You will get practical training on Python by our Python expert who have industrial experience.
· At KeenSmartz, we offer the best Python training. We have an excellent network of working professional having over 10 years of experience working in Industry.
· All our Python instructors are working in Top level MNCs and have min 10 years of experience.
· KeenSmartz Python Training course is designed by industry experts and to incorporate the latest IT industry requirements.
· As a Python programmer engineer you will become an expert in python core programming.
· Python Training from KeenSmartz will make you expert on all Python core programming modules.
· 36 Hours of Live Virtual Training
· 100% student satisfaction rate in Python training.
· KeenSmartz has excellent trainers for Python with rich experience in industry.
· Course Completion Certificate
· KeenSmartz is not just a training provider but an IT solution Provider. We have our Development entity with the name of MSA Biztech
Python Training course objectives
· In-depth DevOps Industry Standards knowledge.
· Get Expertise on various DevOps Techniques, Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing by performing hands-on on GIT, Jenkins and Selenium.
· In depth knowledge on Configuration Management, and Continuous Deployment using Ansible.
· Hands on experience on Containerization and Continuous Deployment by performing hands-on on popular tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
· Hands on the continuous monitoring using Nagios.
· Hands on automating the all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using Source code management tools.
36 Hours of Instructor Led Online Classroom Training
Who Can Attend
Ø IT Professionals
Ø Software Testers
Ø System Admins
Ø Solution Architects
Ø Security Engineers
Ø Application Developers
Ø Integration Specialists
Module 1 – Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
Goal: In this module, you will get an overview of DevOps and it’s environment.
· Introduction, Installation and Environment Setup
Module 2 – Basic Input-Output Operations, Literals, Data Types, Variables, Basic Operators
Goal: In this module, you will learn what is Source Control Management and the functionalities of Git and Github.
· Basic Input-Output
· Python literals
· Python Data Types
· Variables – data-shaped boxes
· Operators – data manipulation tools
Module 3 – Boolean Values, Conditional Execution, Loops, Control statements, Logical and Bitwise Operations
Goal: In this module, you can learn how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it.
· Making decisions in Python – Conditional Statements
· Python’s loops
· Control Statements
· Logic and bit operations in Python
Module 4 – Lists and Tupples
Goal: In this module, You will know how to perform Continuous Integration with the help of Maven build tool and Jenkins by creating deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
· Lists – collections of data
Module 5 – Functions, Lambda, Filter, Map
Goal: To Understand how to manage and configure your infrastructure using Ansible.
· Lambda Operator, Filter, Reduce and Map
Module 6 – Dictionaries, Sets, and Data Processing, List Comprehension
Goal: This module aims to introduce you about the core concepts and technology behind Docker and containers.
· List Comprehension
Module 7 – Modules, Packages
Goal: Learn more advance concepts of Docker. Learn how to use Docker Hub registry, deploy a multi-tier application using Docker Compose, and create a swarm cluster.
Module 8 – Strings, Regular expressions
Goal: In this module, you will understand concepts of Container Orchestration and Basic of container management using Kubernetes. You will also learn how to manage multiple Docker Hosts using Kubernetes Orchestration.
· String Manipulation
· Regular expressions
Module 9 – Exception, Exception Handling
Goal: To learn and deploy different service discovery mechanisms, utilize Volumes for persistent storage and deploy StatefulSets for Stateful applications.
· What is Exception
· Exception Handling
Module 10 – Working with Files
Goal: Learn how to continuously monitor your tasks using various plugins and implementing Nagios Commands
· What is File
· Working with Files
Hands On: Assignment
Module 11 – Live Project (Optional and Additional)
Goal: To understand how to collect, monitor, and visualize data using Prometheus and Grafana.
Hands On: Monitoring using Prometheus, Alerting using Prometheus, Visualization with Grafana Dashboards, Monitoring a Pipeline